Lauren's Interesting Fields

Hello! I'm currently finishing a Masters in Digital Composition & Performance at the University of Edinburgh, where I am due to commence a PhD in Composition exploring haptics and the links between audio and tactile experiences.

I enjoy performing as part of the Monosynth Orchestra
with Jules & Sean, as well as performing solo (and collaboratively) using laptop, piano, analogue synth, various toys and gadgets. I also enjoy partaking in improvisational vocal performances, such as this.

I recently, along with other students, completed an installation exploring the notion of sonic emergence and networking which are themes I am keen to continue investigating. I'm currently working on a live performance piece involving an electronically and physically prepared piano combined with percussion and electronics.

Looking forward to meeting everyone next week.
Workshop interests to follow...

Cheers,
Lauren

Comments